2 sticks salted butter
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups bread flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
3/4 tsp. salt
5 tbsp. water
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, shortening and sugar in mixer bowl.
- Add egg - then vanilla. Mix to incorporate.
- Slowly add flour mixture, with intervals of 1 tbsp. of water if mixture is too dry.
- Dough will come together and form a ball.
- Divide dough out into 2 balls. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. (at least 5 hours)
- Roll cookies to desired shapes - bake at 375 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes.