Friday, February 17, 2012

Sketch Thursday

Today I've got a page I made for Elle's Studio Sketch Thursday. This week we used a sketch inspired by a page from Rahel. I love how Rahel uses white space and little strips of paper. I tried to incorporate both in my page:
I used the remains of my "It's a Love Story" kit for this page (I can not believe that kit is still available!), with the addition of that pink toile from a Studio Calico kit. 


You can check our Rahel's sketch on the Elle's Studio blog. If you make a project, upload it in the comments there and you can win a cool prize!

Thanks for stopping by today. Has everyone been cranky this week or is it just all the people in the state of New Jersey? Sometimes it feels like we are all in the same boat. Possible Nor'easter this weekend - maybe that will change people's attitudes. Anyway, Friday is here and I have a project on the Pebbles, Inc. blog today. Hope you will stop by and check it out. Will share it here tomorrow.
Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Lovely layout - I like all the paper strips and they are cute pics. Kids always feel really grown up with a hot choc cup!

Sara said...

What a gorgeous LO! I just love sketches-makes scrapping so much easier!

Diane Payne said...

This is so pretty. I really like how you did your title with the smaller letter coming out of the "C"

Briana Johnson said...

I love how you used just the perfect amount of that pink floral paper (one of my current faves!) with al the cream - it's very airy/girly/pretty - love it!

Jennie M said...

I LOVE the sketch but your page is even better!!!! Fantastic!

Kelly in Canada said...

oh my. this is gorgeous!

~jan said...

What a pretty layout, Val. So you. :) Those letters are still on my *must get* list! The little bit of color the pink and blue give is just fabulous.