Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winner and losers

Sorry I’m a little late posting my Ella Publishing blog hop winner – without any further delay, the winner of a $10 Ella Publishing gift card, which can be used to download any title from the Ella library is…

Commenter # 17, goldenblind221 a.k.a. Jacelyn. Congratulations!! Email me at valfm66@yahoo.com and I will send you a download code!

And now for a loser of sorts – a card rejected from a recent publication call. (happy to say at least 1 of the cards I made for the call did make the cut - which totally made my day). I used some Pebbles, Inc. Fresh Goods for this project and used a format similar to a pieced flower card I made about a year ago:
Love how the patterns in this line mix together. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Today is crazy. I absolutely, positively need to finish my holiday decorating and put the boxes away! I also need to take the photo for our Christmas card (I always leave this to the very list minute). Also guess I should start doing some shopping - trying not to freak out about how far behind I am. Oh, and the cookie baking...can't forget about that either! Do you have all kinds of crazy to-do lists going too?

Stop by tomorrow when I start sneaking some projects I made for a really fun guest designing gig!

8 comments:

jamie long said...

That card is beautiful! and I agree that line is fantastic.

~amy~ said...

That's a reject?! I LOVE it!!!!!

Congrats to jacelyn!

Lots to do today...what am I doing? going thru my google reader...I should be writing out my xmas cards...getting ready to go to a gathering this afternoon...

Ryann Salamon said...

I love your card! A fun twist on the pennant banner trend! I agree with you on the Fresh Goods - it's my favorite line they've done so far! Great job :)

theelfqueen said...

What a super fun card!!!
And congrats to the winner.

~jan said...

Lovelovelove. :) All sorts of yumminess going on with that card, my friend! Im in total and utter denial about how far behind I am this holiday season. It works for me. :) Cant wait to hear about your Guesting gig!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I seriously can't believe that card wasn't picked up! (it wasn't submitted to CARDS right??). I think it's totally cover-worthy :)

Keshet said...

LOVE that card Val! Glad one got picked up though!

Cindy Lee said...

A reject? I can't believe it! Coz this card is definitely inspiring!