Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pebbles + Silhouette II

So, do you have a Silhouette? They seem to be on everyone's must-have list right now. So many cool ways to get the shapes than there were when I first got mine back in 08'. I have the original and have always been very happy with it. Still works like a charm. I don't use it everyday but enough to justify it's place on my desk.

I've got one more Pebbles, Inc. + Silhouette page to share today. For someone who is dreading the approach of Christmas and the holiday season, I sure have been busting out the holiday themed projects! On this page, I used the Welcome Christmas line:
Here are the details - which give a better look at the Silhouette shapes I used. Here's the 'home' sentiment - I used the negative shape and backed it, along with a poinsettia shape:
Here are those cute little trees - with white button 'snow'
There's still time to win the Pebbles, Inc. goodies from yesterday. Leave a comment on that post for your chance to win.

It's Wednesday - thank goodness we are going over the hump! Hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful LO Valerie! A Silouette is on my wish list! ;)

Ursula Schneider said...

this looks great! and I agree that the Sil is a must have!

~jan said...

Such a cute layout, Val! Loving all the cute details and that background paper is a must have for sure!

Christa said...

Love how you did the "home" part of it! So pretty!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your layout is precious Valerie! It has such a sweet style...makes me think of a Swedish village. :) Adorable!

~amy~ said...

oy...love love love this!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I love your die cut shapes - great layout! A Cameo is on my Xmas wishlist!

Dunia said...

lovely!

theelfqueen said...

This is so cute! Great use of the twine! I've bought some twine but I'm struggling to use it.