Saturday, January 15, 2011

Island of misfit card projects...

Or as I also like to call it, the reject gallery! Thought I'd share a couple of rejected items today. Expanding on the theme from this card I made last week for Twisted Sketches, I made these 2 items:


Definitely feeling this pale, wintry palette. Maybe because it's winter here in the northern hemisphere and everything has been covered in white since December 26? Perhaps. And there is that Pink Paislee paper again. I just replenished my stash, along with a couple of other items from 2 Peas.
Actually have a little quiet time on my hands today. Nothing pressing in the scrapbooking world, no deadlines looming, so I think I'll participate in a few challenges. Anything I absolutely must try out there?

7 comments:

Kara said...

i just love these and the other card too....such a beautiful style.....makes me feel inspired just looking at them!!

Karen B. said...

Defiantly enjoying your choice of palettes as well, thank you for the beautiful eye candy.

Amy Heller said...

I LOVE these cards, valerie and I am with you on the wintery palette - I love it! P.S. Love the title of your post, too! ;)

~amy~ said...

well, you sound like you have a perfect kind of day! leisurely creating...love those kind of moments!

I think your projects today are wonderful...booo that they didn't get picked up!

Tonya said...

Those are gorgeous Valerie...lovin' the simple color palette.

amytangerine said...

love the bakers twine!

~jan said...

Im feeling this gorgeous palette you are drawn to! You have the prettiest reject pile Ive ever seen. :)