Thursday, December 2, 2010

Practicing Creativity - More Sneak Peeks!

Can't even begin to tell you how fun it is to be guest designing with Practicing Creativity Designs.

Today I've got some sneak peeks of release number two - Natures Wonder.  The set has a very versatile group of sentiments (in one of my favorite PCD fonts) and a nice collection of organic elements.  I used clear embossing powder on both of these cards to stamp the plant stalks.
I used watercolor to fill in the sentiment on this card:
So, you still have one more day to leave a comment on Courtney's blog to win not one, but both December releases. You can find her post here - and then check out the sneak peeks from the amazing design team. Their work is truly inspiring!

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

More fabulous cards, Valerie! It is so inspiring to see this set work with patterns! Love your color choices, the twine, the layering...

~amy~ said...

::sigh:: I really love your style...so very over the top gorgeous...

Dana said...

Dear Lord these are incredible Valerie. STOP please before Courtney kicks me off the team and you replace me! LOL
Your style really grabs my interest and you pay such attention to detail.

~jan said...

lovelovelove. :)

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Your cards are just stunning. Love how you used the stamps and the color combos are beautiful.

See My Crafts said...

wow, your cards are really beautiful. i like the color palettes.

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful cards, Valerie! Love all of the layers!!

Amy said...

You did a great job using pattern papers with these stamps! Love the use of the baker's twine on both cards.

Vanessa said...

Both cards are gorgeous again!! Love what you do with stamps and patterned paper!