Here's the short-list of what has happened since Saturday afternoon.
* Attended Marilyn's dance recital.
* Host a visit from my brother & nephew from North Carolina.
(We don't get to see them enough!)
* Visit the American Museum of Natural History in NYC with little people
and my big brother.
* Receive final batch of photos, ephemera from son's school. Design and assemble 40-page, 12 x 12 scrapbook for retiring school director. (I've never completed an entire album so fast. I did this in 1 1/2 days - all of Tuesday from 7 am to midnight, then 4 more hours last night.) I kept it simple but couldn't let it happen without sewing all over it. Here are 2 of the pages...
* Attend end-of-year party at my daughter's school.
* Go to my day job.
* Attend Daisies cookie sales party at Chuck E. Cheese's after school.
* Attend retirement celebration for pre-school director.
* Travel to Long Island for the weekend with cousin's family.
* And, maybe, hopefully, start work on the next round of Gallery Idol - due on Monday! They will announce who moves on to the next round tomorrow morning.
Did you vote for your fave yet?