Saturday, April 24, 2010

variation on a theme...

Here's another card I made today for the Moxie Fab World sketch challenge. As a refresher, here's the sketch again:
Here's what I made:

This time, I went all out with the October Afternoon Thrift Shop (paper & cardstock stickers) and added a little Pink Paislee paper tape and Basic Grey small letter stickers from Studio Calico kits. Love the colors of this paper line. I think I need to repaint the whole interior of my house.
Now, back to work. Need to get my Scrapper's Cove projects going, plus want to work on some Halloween submissions. I have an enormous stash of American Crafts Halloween product that I won last fall in their weekly layout challenge. I would feel so terrible if I did not make something (a lot of something) out of all that glorious Halloweeny goodness!

9 comments:

Elise said...

WOWOWOWOWOOOOO! Valerie! Goodness, gracious - you are talented and hugely prolific, indeed! Thanks for coming by my blog today {I hadn't even remembered to check the CARDS blog this morning!!!}... You are AWESOME! Congratulations on being acknowledged by Paige {and often!}... You are a mighty talent and your blog looks like big time fun and terrific inspiration! Yee Haw!

Mandie said...

cute card!

Vanessa said...

lovely!

Diane said...

I love this one too!

Jane said...

Brilliant! love it!

Karen B. said...

Your sketch cards are simply amazing-so many details that are wonderful. Winners for sure! Love the graphic nature of them.

Katy said...

Great colors and paper! Love this card!

Cath said...

Hey Valerie! Thanks again for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Sara said...

That is such a CUTE card!! Love it!