Friday, April 2, 2010

A quick post...

with some cards I made this week.
This one is for the Cards Blog - Easter challenge this week.
I've been wondering how I would use those little pennant stickers from Jenni Bowlin. I'm not a huge fan of the pennant/banner trend but I know once I start using them, I'll probably wind up abusing them. (Still need to make my Studio Calico pennant kit - for someone who doesn't like this trend, I'm not wasting any time accumulating product!) On a side note, the word "Easter" is depleting my supply of 'e's'!
Here's another Easter card - wanted to use the chocolate bunny stamp from Stampin Up:
and more of those little fabric flowers from K & Co. How I wish my Silhouette cut fabric and felt and stuff. That is my only complaint about that machine.
Here's a random 'back to school' card that I made with some small bits of leftover Scrapper's Cove stuff:
that Sassafrass Lass felt apple has been on and off the sticker sheet so many times, I'm surprised it had any 'stick' left. So happy it's finally found a home. Still loving that tiny pencil stamp!
(Image of card removed for publication)
And lastly, here's' what's in the works right now:
The 12 Days of Cookies album...still working out the details on this one and dreading the idea of typing all of the recipies. Ugh.
Well it's lovely here in the Northeast so we are planning some outside time today. Hope you all are enjoying some lovely springtime weather.

2 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I heart your Easter cards - that chocolate bunny stamp is just too cute!

Sara said...

CUTE cards!! Love the cookie album--can't wait to see more! I've been wanting to make one FOREVER!!