Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh, the possibilites...


..of a fresh design team kit from the store. Since this is my favorite time of year to scrapbook and make stuff - this pile of goodies could not have come at a more perfect time. The paper is the new Little Yellow Bicycle holiday line. The ribbons, felt and embellishments are a new Queen & Co. line. These varnished cardstocks and really literal holiday embellishments are not my favorite things to work with but that is ok - I will try to 'cool' them up a bit. I do love the use of that aqua with red for Christmas, in place of the standard green and red. Aqua is turning up all over the place these days. There is also some metallic silver and gold on the papers - which I plan to use as a design element. I supplemented my kit with some other metallic stuff to help me on that track. (Metallic embellished cardstock from the Paper Co. & some glimmer mists). Definitely going to be breaking out my Rock Candy Stickles, too. Finished stuff to come...

No comments: